Thursday 28 March 2019

Project Update: 28/03/2019

Today I have focused on tweaking and developing my second environment the "forest" which is level 3. I believe this would be the level that should be the quickest and easiest to focus on.

Here are some screen shots which i have took so far. I have added water, spine, and paint effects and assets to the game which took some time editing, however it was worth it to make the simple environment immersive:

I have focused a little more on the ending of the circus level with adding a final exit, however I have stopped and my priority is the second environment.

I feel as long as I focus on my work at home and anytime I can I believe I will get my project done and working as I want it.
This environment will be one of the darkest due to it having limited lighting opportunities. Instead the player will be given a camera which has a night vision mode.

I've had trouble with the night vision and it makes it hard to see far distances, which is a big problem. If I cant find a way to solve this I will probably make a torch/flashlight for the player instead.


In this section I will be hopefully expanding the environment and making it where the player can escape when the player has managed to collect all the objects.

Im also thinking about a hidden escape root, however I will do that if I have time to spare.




My next focus will be aimed at the objectives for the second environment and what the player must do / collect to win.

My second focus would be to make either the school or house environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment