Thursday 24 January 2019

Project Update - 24/01/2019

This week I have managed to re-download all of the necessary software for my project and I have manged to get a basic main menu which works.
As I'm planning to duplicate all game controls for each of my levels I know that my plan will be to finish off the main menu then jump straight into the level design and controls.

I'm aware that I'm behind schedule and for that reason if I focus on a basic template for my level then focus on the blueprints I'm sure that I will get it done on time.

Thought process:
Give more time on blueprinting - positive: working game, less errors could include other important effects in the game such as sounds and animations
And if I run out of time at least I have a decent looking game that is working

So my plan for creating my project has slightly changed and instead ive given myself longer on blueprinting and shorter on designing.

No comments:

Post a Comment