Thursday 31 January 2019

Project update - 31/01/2019

In this week I have managed to get some basic horror blueprints working.
This includes having a camera that the player can use to record footage of the game and to be able to use night vision. I've also created a slightly simpler version of this character as I know some of my levels wont have a camera and might have a flashlight or something similar.

I've blueprinted some flashing lights, so that one; they blink and two they can be activated if triggered or by an action.

Health and stamina have been added and can be filled back up by eating.

I've also done a simple level outline of where I'm planning of having my level

For the following week I will be working on finalising the characters functions and should also have a better looking level> Which I'll show on the next "project update" post

No comments:

Post a Comment