Thursday 7 February 2019

Project update - 07/02/2019

Today I finished my players HUD

This involved having two different widgets:

The first widget is basic and what you would normally find on a players HUD. An Example; health, stamina, objectives etc.

The second widget is the camera that I will be using instead of a flashlight. The camera has the choice of enabling night-vision if the level becomes to dark, however this will drain the cameras batteries.

I have also designed batteries and stats that show how many the player has in their inventory.

I also included a some blueprint which behaves like a health kit. I will later on design the health-kit and batteries later.

--------------------
NEXT WEEK:

(Will) 1. I'm wanting the main menu to be functioning correctly and finished

(Should) 2. Add a intro title movie for the game - most likely going to make using either moviemaker or Adobe After Affects.

(Hope) 3. Create a blueprint for collecting letters

No comments:

Post a Comment