Thursday 11 April 2019

Project Update; 11/04/2019

Focused on finishing level 4 (Circus)

I have now added an end point which the player can win, i have also added an ending for level 3 as well.

I've added some sound effects such as jumping and some character speech. I have also focused on make more puzzles such as jumping on objects to get to the other side and avoid being killed by daggers and death traps etc.

I have also added in the section where you find 3 of your friends which I wanted to do as it was my main point for the story for the circus.

I have also focused a little of level 2 (house)

Rather than focusing on the environment, I have focused on the functionality instead. I have added an AI which will only attack/come after you if your not looking at it.

I have also decided to do some animation editing for some of the AI characters as i want to show a small story of what happened to the house before you got there.

My aim for next week is to have:
>Well created AI that functions and looks good.
>Audio of story-line added
>Finished animations for AI
>Finished enviornment for House

If completed the next environment (The School) will be focused on when all my targets are done

No comments:

Post a Comment