Thursday 25 April 2019

Project Update: 25/04/2019

Today I have focused on the design of level 1 and its environment.










I have made a corridor which i have duplicated and changed a little to make it look different, this has helped me create an idea on the type of root the character will have to take to progress further into the level. At the moment I am focusing on adding in classrooms. Once the environment is basically done I will focus on the object and the blueprints.

My target for next week is to have:

> Finish level 2 functions and blueprints

> Finish level 1 environment

> Write up / document how I designed each of the following environments and blueprinted them in more depth. This will be then later on connected to the game by the main menu.

> Tweaking levels and fixing errors will be my last priority

No comments:

Post a Comment