Thursday 2 May 2019

Project Update: 02/05/2019

Changes made to help reach deadline:

Originally I planned to make this game based on 4 horror stories. However due to the time I have left I have decided to make a slight change and make it a thriller/puzzle game. The levels wont be scary but they will have some sort of creepy feeling to them which is why I've changed it a little. This will save me time creating blueprints and audio.

Level two was originally going to be about a kid that wakes up and has to find clues while avoiding a killer doll. Although this was a good idea at the time knowing I will have to create multiple AI and blueprint them all would take me too long and would end up being finished.
>Instead I decided to make it where a family has been killed and you (An Investigator) will go to the house and be told what really happened.
>The house is controlled by an AI which you must help following the last request the AI wants you to do will allow it to attack which you must escape from

>Previously mentioned levels will have different times depending on the levels difficulty or length. As all levels have been tested I believe they all are okay to have a timer of (10-mins)


No comments:

Post a Comment