Sunday 12 May 2019

Project Update: 12/05/2019

This week I have managed to finish my level 2 environment:
which included adding bedrooms and bathrooms to make it suitable to be called a house.

I have finished importing the audio needed for this level including:
The AI speech
Story speech
and other sound effects such as collecting items and opening doors

I have finished blueprinting the level and have now added in functions where the player has two options of gameplay
-only problem I have with this which I haven't had time to fix is when a blueprint is activated it spawns in new lighting, which the environment hasn't built - the way to fix this would be to already have this in the level then "moved" the the designated area. I have slightly fixed this bug myself by changing the lighting stats as "movable" not "static".

I have also managed to record:

The intro (which includes the 2 cut scenes and the main menu)
Level 2
Level 3
Level 4

Target by next week:

My last focus for my project is to finish the environment (minor touches)
and add objects and functions

No comments:

Post a Comment